The company Footballmania, a.s. with registered office at Komunardů 1039/39, Praha 7, 170 00, with identification number: 25596543, listed in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 161941 ( (hereinafter referred to as "controller ") hereby, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 and further Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council effective from 25 May 2018 informs its customers about the processing of their personal data when they use its services.
The controller will process the following personal data:
- Name and surname,
- address or delivery address,
- phone number,
- in the case of business persons IČ, DIČ (Business ID no. and VAT no.)
(hereinafter referred to as "personal data")
Purpose of processing
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the fulfilment of the legal obligations of the controller arising from the content of the contract concluded between you as the buyer and the controller as the seller, and the fulfilment of the legal obligations of the controller arising from generally binding legal regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The controller may, in justified cases, transfer personal data processed for the performance of obligations arising from special legal regulations to law enforcement authorities. The controller may also provide the personal data provided by you to processors who process personal data for the controller on a contractual basis. This mainly, but not exclusively, concerns:
- providers of software solutions for online shops
- the person keeping the controller's accounts
- a person operating an online cashless payment system
- the carrier carrying out the transport of shipments
A list of specific processors will be provided upon request.
The legal basis here is the performance of obligations under a contract concluded with the data subject and also the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party. Personal data belonging to special categories of personal data are not transferred.
Obligation to provide personal data
It is necessary to provide personal data to the controller in order to fulfil the rights and obligations arising from the content of the concluded contract.
Personal data may be processed by the controller for the time necessary to fulfil the rights and obligations arising from the concluded contract, or for the time necessary to resolve disputes originating from the concluded contract.
Guidance for the data subject
The controller informs its customers that they have the right:
- to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether or not the personal data concerning them are being processed and, if so, have the right to access those personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations, the intended period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this cannot be determined, the criteria used to determine this period, the existence of the right to request the controller to rectify or erase personal data relating to the data subject or to restrict or object to the processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- that the controller corrects inaccurate personal data concerning them without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, they have the right for incomplete personal data to be completed, including by providing an additional declaration.
- that the controller erases the personal data relating to them without undue delay and the controller shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies: the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the customer withdraws consent and there is no other lawful basis for processing them, the personal data have been unlawfully processed, the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- that the Controller restricts the processing of their personal data if they deny its accuracy for the period of verification of this fact by the Controller, the processing is unlawful, and they request the Controller to restrict the processing instead of erasing it, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose of the processing, but I need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- that the controller transfers their personal data to another controller designated by them at their request.
- to object to the processing of their personal data by the controller.
- in case of doubt as to whether their personal data are processed by the controller within the meaning of the above legal regulations, to contact both the controller and the Office for Personal Data Protection
In Prague on 18. 11. 2020