History of the stadium
The Danner Stadium, or as it is called today the Municipal Stadium Ďolíček, was built in 1932 and its construction was mainly attributed to the former director of the Vršovice Credit Union Mr. Zdeněk Danner. The dominant feature of this stadium used to be a green and white wooden grandstand on one side. At that time, a cinder pitch was still being used. The very first match took place in Ďolíček on 27 March 1932, which was attended by an impressive 18,000 spectators.